Customer Complaint Handling Procedure
SALES EXPERT is committed to responding to customer feedback. Responding effectively and efficiently to feedback assists us to improve our services and deliver better outcomes. While we strive to deliver the best of service to our customers, there might be times where we may receive customer complaints. We do understand that there may be rare occasions where we may receive customer complaints, and we are dedicated to resolve them as quickly as possible.
Complaints managed under this policy may be about a:
- Solar system supplied and installed by SALES EXPERT
- Service provided by SALES EXPERT.
- Employee / installer / sales consultant
3. What Is A Complaint?
- We see a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made to us about any of our products and services or the way we’ve managed a complaint.
- While we try to resolve all complaints in a timely manner, we recognise that some take precedence over others.
- We will always attempt to address urgent matters immediately, and attend to any other, non - urgent, complaint as promptly as possible.
4. Our complaint handling procedure:
- We will try to resolve all complaints at the time they are raised. However, if a matter requires further investigation, which may require some time, we will communicate the steps we are taking with the customer within five (5) business days and attempt to find a resolution as promptly as possible.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution outcome, we will escalate the matter to higher authority and expedite addressing the complaint further, with the aim of a resolution that is satisfactory to the customer. Depending on the nature of the complaint, however we remain committed to resolving all complaints within twenty (20) business days of receiving them unless a clear reason is present for extending the timeline.
- If the case happens to be more complex and requiring longer than twenty (20) business days, we will contact the customer and explain the reason/s for any delays.
- SALES EXPERT will make every reasonable effort to advise the complainant as soon as possible of the receipt of their complaint and the expected timeframe for its resolution.
- If further time be required to investigate a complaint (beyond the already stated 20 day resolution timeframe), any necessary further investigation will be completed within 45 days of the receipt of the complaint.
- While any complaint is being investigated and addressed, the complainant will be provided updates via phone calls and/or emails regarding any progress.
- If the customer is still not satisfied with how their complaint has been handled or resolved, we will escalate, once again, to the next level of management within the company with every intention of a satisfactory outcome.
5. Lodging a complaint:
- If a client is dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint Sales Expert will provide the consumer with the appropriate contact details for escalating that complaint either internally or externally to the relevant state or territory industry consumer protection organisation, as an independent dispute resolution body.
- Sales Expert will ensure that consumers fully understand the various avenues of complaint available to them. This is best done by clearly documenting those avenues in the complaints handling procedure. Consumers who have attempted to have their complaint resolved by the Sales Expert and are dissatisfied with that response will be referred to the applicable industry ombudsman or consumer affairs body.
- Sales Expert will at all times maintain appropriate record-keeping of complaints and their outcome.
To lodge a complaint, please find below our office contact details. If you feel the need to escalate the complaint outside the company the Clean Energy Council’s details have also been listed below:
SALES EXPERT Australia Office Number: 1300 085 056
Email: [email protected]
Clean Energy Council: +61 3 9929 4141
Consumer Affairs Victoria: 1300 558 181